- How I followed Google Bot for three months and what came out of it
How I followed Google Bot for three months and what came out of it
Every now and then, on internet forums and in more or less content-related groups on Facebook, there break out discussions on how Google Bot – that we shall tenderly call BG here - works: what it can see, what it cannot see and how it influences SEO. What kind of links it visits and what kind it does not visit. Today I will present the results of my three months long experiment.
And we had lots of fun playing games:
- we played catch, observing how BG loves to run redirections 301, crawl images or run from canonicals
- we played hide-and-seek in hidden content (which, as his parents claim, he does not tolerate and avoids it)
- we trained survival: I was preparing traps and was waiting for him to fall into them
- I was putting up obstacles with various difficulty levels to check how my little friend would deal with them
And I can tell you that I did not get disappointed...
The rest of story you will find on: searchengineland.com